Monday, May 24, 2010

why do I have a cat?

I say this because my lovely animal that is supposed to bring me joy and comfort, and allows me to say silly and inane things to him in a high-pitched annoying voice, and who loves me unconditionally (as long as I feed him haha), decided to throw up in my bed this morning. I'm assuming people who have children think this a lot, as kids are more destructive and messy than cats. I remember when I was about 3 or 4 waking up in the middle of the night, walking to my parents room, and throwing up all over their bed. Hmmm, karma perhaps?
On a totally different subject, my upstairs neighbors are really irritating. I just heard the guy laugh loudly and thought "quiet, you." When we moved in our apartment, the upstairs apartment also had a couple living there, and they were really sweet and friendly. The guy would even help me bring heavy stuff up to my door. Sadly, they moved and the new one came in. While we rarely heard our previous upstairs neighbors, we constantly hear the new ones. We hear them stomping across the floor, scraping chairs loudly, yanking open drawers, and god knows what else. I don't understand.
The other night the neighbors were being particularly hippo-ish and Tom yelled up at the ceiling "shut up cows!" I hope they didn't hear me but seriously, are you people bowling up there? Maybe one of you is OCD and has to constantly rearrange furniture?

No comments: