Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I follow this blog called One-Minute Writer, which gives a daily topic to write about for one minute. I don't know why I follow this blog because I never write about any of the suggestions or bother to read most of them, but this particular suggestion got my attention:


Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today's Writing Prompt: Chicken
Why did the chicken cross the road?


Are you fucking kidding me? Really? Really? You want me to write about why the chicken crossed the road? Seriously? Really?

3 comments:

Michael Northrop said...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today's Writing Prompt: Retribution
You come across a lead pipe in an alleyway. A moment after picking it up, you see the jackass who suggested you write about a chicken crossing the road. What next?

Mander said...

I like that suggestion! Let's do it and not just write about it! Wanna?

Michael Northrop said...

Absolutely! I'll go down to the railyards later and pick out a good pipe. Sounds like we'll have to take my Geo.