Friday, January 16, 2009

whiny me

I feel like this whole thing has just been me bitching about everything. Which is fun and all, but everything I write can't be negative. That would just be wrong. I do have other feelings besides exasperation, rage, contempt, self-loathing wrapped up in a package of mockery and derision, disappointment, unhappiness, cynicism, and so on...



I feel the need to list a few things that make me happy:



COFFEE! Yay!!!!!!!!!



Chewy New York Bagels



When I get home from work, and my cat gets all evil and big-eyed and stalks me around the apt for about 30 minutes, taking random swipes at me and then tearing off to go hide under the bed



Making fart sounds. I'm serious. Purse your lips and blow. The sounds that come out are some funny funny shit. You can entertain yourself for an hour doing this.



Engaging my roommate in our ritual of insulting each other. Talking shit is just fun.

BOOKS!!!!!!!!

No comments: