Monday, December 15, 2008

Heroes

So I've kind of been following the show this year (mostly reading with it playing in the background). It's been disappointing this year, in the fact there are way too many story lines, the plots don't make sense, and there are too many characters. But, I will give them credit, the last episode of this year was pretty good, in that stuff actually happened! Annoying/superfluous characters were finally killed off! It set-up the next episodes to be intriguing. And, no hot people died! (Peter, Suresh) I might actually watch it next year-

On a totally different note, I'm rereading all of Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel series. Hands down, some of the best fantasy writing of the past decade.

On another totally different note, I just saw a commercial for a new show on VHI called "Tool Academy". I pretty much hate VHI and everything its become, but that show might be funny for an episode or two... "tool" is one of my favorite words, and ridiculing silly, stupid males is one of the things that enriches my life.

No comments: